So I kept Peanut home today because all the schools were closed due to this impending winter storm they have been telling us for the last 2 days.. Well let me tell you that we had nothing, zip, nada!! What are you kidding me nothing happened it was such a wasted day.. So Peanut and I spent the entire at work yes I had a helper. Then my wonderful friend took Peanut and I too Olive Garden for dinner oh let me tell you it was so delicious. Thanks girl it was so nice and wonderful of you to do that. So tonight is my favorite night of TV I love to watch Biggest Loser very motavating and then Law and Order SVU! Ok good night my friends..
Victoria
snow was a bummer, but dinner was awesome. have a great night!!!
ReplyDeleteI hate when a snow day is called and nothing happens. Especially at the end of the year when you have to make that day up. Sheesh! Olive Garden is the BEST! :) Mmmmm!
ReplyDelete