So ok I don't watch football nor do I care about it! But it is always a great excuse to have friends over and eat good food.. So that is exactly what we are doing tomorrow. I have found alot of yummy foods to make and eat and therefore I am so excited. I will be making these great brownie cookie thingys they are topped with chocolate ganache. I found this over at another Blog called Bakerella they look so sinful..I will let you know how they turn out. I will also be making homemade guacamole and pico de gallo you can never go wrong with those 2 things. The main course will be Chili dogs and a Stuffed French bread. Stuffed?? With what you may ask well Italian sausage and cheese and peppers OMG!!! Ok I also have made another card which I will post at the end. I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.
Hugs
~Victoria~
sounds delish! definately share your recipes. thanks so much for the birthday wishes!
ReplyDeletevery cute card!! Food is always good!!
ReplyDelete