Sorry my image is alittle blurry but this card I made for a girls birthday, I saw this LO on SCS. So tomorrow Peanut and I are going to the Jonas Brothers Concert/Movie! Well let me tell you this child of my is so darned excited that she is bouncing off the walls. So she has informed me that I have to go to Walmart and buy her some posterboard for her to make an I love the Jonas Brothers sign. !What!?? this is a movie hunny they can't see it and she said they might show up and she wants to tell Joe that she loves him!!! So she has picked out her outfit and has requested that I curl her hair. So I will defintely post some pictures tomorrow! Have a great night
XOXO
Victoria
Cute!! I love the story about your daughter!! I have one that crazy about the Jonas Brothers as well!!! Have a great time tomorrow!!!
ReplyDelete