Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day fun

So in honor of the pending "love holiday" I wanted to know a few questions about your lovey dovey.

What was the best gift your sweetie has ever gotten you?
What was the best date you and your sweetie ever had?


My favorite gift was our first Christmas we were together he got my little diamond pendant so
sweet!

My best date was actually our first date. He took me on a dinner cruise I was so surprised I had been wanting to do it for sometime. So I was very excited about.

XOXO


~Victoria~

1 comment:

  1. best gift - he got me a kitchen table this christmas. that rocked. and the kindle for by bday was awesome too.

    best date - probably our first valentine's day together. we were supposed to go out to eat, but everywhere was too crowded, so we hit up the grocery store and made alfredo.

    ReplyDelete