Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What's for Dinner?


So this was suppose to be last night post but Sub Boy and I had to work getting the Navy to move us in May that took an hour so much work. So last night we ate Roast and potatoes for dinner, recipe to follow. I hope everyone has a great week.


1~3lb Rump Roast

1~ pack of dry onion

2~ carton of Beef Stock

garlic powder and garlic salt to your taste


I browned the roast of both sides in a skillet with some canola oil and added some worchester(hehe) sauce


then put meat in crock pot with the above ingredients. Then cooked on low for 8 hrs at the half point I added carrots and red potatoes.



Then as another side dish I cooked green beans, I cut the tips and put them in a skillet with some cool water and cooked for about 3 minutes and then drained and put back into the skillet. Then I added some Greek Vinaigrette dressing, and simmered for about 5 minutes. Delish


Enjoy!


Hugs


~Victoria~

2 comments:

  1. Dinner looks great Vickie!!!! Love your turquoise plates!!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete