


So before Peanut was ever born one the first vacations me and hubby went on was to DisneyWorld. Well I remember going there as a kid when my daddy was stationed there when there was a base. So I told hubs that when we had children that I wanted to take them to Disneyworld as much as we could as long as we were stationed over here on the East Coast. Well thanks to the Navy with exceptions of boot camp and school for dear husband we have been over here for 13 yrs. So it has been a tradition since Peanut was 9 months old we have gone to Disneyworld ever year, well this being our last year over here I thought we need to go one more time. Well then the Navy told us before you move you Mr Sub boy you have to go on deployment for a month before you can transfer. Well of course we weren't thrilled with that for many reasons but now we can't go to Disney. Well I am not very good with no! I started thinking I know very dangerous hehe and I thought I have been to Disney every year for the last 10 yrs and I can so do this myself. So present day and 2 weeks before we leave me and Peanut are going to Disney for a "girl" vacation and we couldn't be more thrilled. Of course husband is not to thrilled because he says he will worry AHHH oh sweet but I am still going... Here some pictures from our past Disney exercusions!
Victoria
Too cute... I'm sure you'll have LOTS of fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry "hubs" can't go. But you two will have a blast together!!!
ReplyDeletePeanut is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad that daddy can't be there. However, I'm sure the two of you will have lots of fun. It's always nice to have some Mom & Daughter time as well.
Cheers,
Dorothy