Hi everyone! I hope the weekend was great. Peanut and I went to watch Monsters vs Aliens on Sunday OMG that was such a funny and great movie. Plus it had my "boyfriend" in it so it couldn't be all that bad hehe.. Dr Cockroach was played by Hugh Laurie you know "House"? Oh my I just love him but we will just keep that between you and me.. So I was able to get a card done today. Peanut had a friend over to play and have dinner with so it was incredibly cute to hear 6 yrs old talking about alot of nothing hehe...
This card I made for a challenge over on another forum I belong too.
I hope everyone has a great night, be back tomorrow with another card..
Victoria
Vickie....I love to see all that SU!!!! Great card! I love that Raspberry Tart DSP. Everytime I use a sheet, it makes me nervous and gives me the " I need to stock up on this" feeling!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!