Monday, March 23, 2009

Crafty Post


Good Monday to everyone! It was a cool and sunny day here it was actually quite nice. So I got my new glasses today because well I am getting older and my eyes are so not cooperating with me! So of course I had to choose Pink ones OMG they are sooo darned cute and of course I think I am so stylin hehe!! Then I went to lunch with my best bud Kelly of course I love going to lunch with a grown~up its so fun and its hard to do with hubby working and being gone alot. Well I was able to get a couple of cards done today this one is for a birthday. I hope everyone has a great night and I will be back later with some more cards..



Night Night


Victoria

3 comments:

  1. ♥ the masking! I really want to learn to do that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Vickie!!! I love the background. Did you make that or is it patterned paper?

    ReplyDelete