Hello everyone good Monday to you! I had to go back to work today but only for a few weeks since I will have to start packing more and more as time goes on! Well this weekend Hubby took me and Peanut to Williamsburg to shop and just get "away" for a day or two. I love going there because it is so beautiful its different then living close to the beach like we do. Well of course we hit the Prime Outlets looove that place, well they have added new and great places to of course spend money.. So we had to check out Hanna Anderson got a great dress and clogs for Peanut, then I had to check out the Brighton and Coach and as shocking as it is I found nothing I liked in either store. Then we headed to Guess and got some shorts, capris and a t-shirt for Peanut, then of course we went to Stride Rite and she got some more summer shoes. Do you see a pattern here she was getting stuff I was so starting to feel left out. Well finally made it into the Dooney and Burke store and lo and behold they were having a wonderful sell I was in heaven. I got this great Croc brown bag for 89.00 and this cute cute wristlet for 25.00! I was so thrilled as was my hubby he didn't have to pay very much he always likes that!! Well I hope everyone has a great week. Will be back later with a card I have been working on.
Victoria
That D&B croco bag was only $89??!!! Awesome score! Its gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow! i can't believe you got that bag for 89. it's cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds Vickie!!! The croc bag is too die for!!!!
ReplyDelete