Friday, March 13, 2009

School pictures




Good Friday to everyone! It is raining and dreary here once again in the great city of VA Beach! So this weekend hubby will be home which is good so we have a birthday party we have to attend tomorrow for one of peanuts friends. Its suppose to be a princess party with princess attire mandatory so she is already excited about that. Then Sunday we having tea at the Painted Lady. Its a historic pink home that has a wonderful afternoon tea, so that means we get to play dress(I always love that)! Today was Spring pictures for Peanuts class and they also had cap and gown pictures for their June graduation. Its so sad that she is going to be in the 1st grade I just don't think I am ready for that. Her some pictures of her from this morning on the way out the door. (Disregard the moving mess)






Happy Friday




Victoria

2 comments:

  1. OMG... I just bought the same skirt for Bryn. Justice, right? :-)

    She's a doll. And, yes, they grow up way too fast. If I could slow down time, I WOULD!

    Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little chica!!!!! Cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete