Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crafty Post


So I have been getting the house back in order since the Navy decided they can't move us until next Spring. Well with hubby be gone I totally turned my room into a girly scrapbook room because heck he won't know hehe. I can change it back when he comes home. So I was able to get a couple of cards done even though these allergies are just awful right now, but thank goodness we are suppose to get some rain for the next few days! I never wanted rain so much as I do right now. Ok here is a card I made for a challenge which was to make a baby card. I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back tomorrow with another card.
Hugs
Vickie

1 comment:

  1. well if he's gone, what he doesn't know won't hurt him! ;)

    ReplyDelete