So our 2nd day we decided to hit Magic Kingdom because they were doing the extra hour in the morning. So we got there around 830 and started just hitting all the great rides. Well of course I had to do my favorite since I was a little girl Pirates of the Carribean love that ride, and then Hailey wanted to ride Big Thunder Mountain she just loves that ride. Then that night we had a character dinner at Chef Mickey over at the Contemporary Resort which had great food and lots of fun with the characters. Here are some more pics to share
Vickie
What precious pictures...I love the PINK mouse ears! julie
ReplyDeleteHi I'm new to your blog...
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is SO adorable!! The trip to Disney looks like a great one & it looks like you were able to get lots of wonderful pics!!
What a wonderful trip for you and your daughter! Its wonderful that you can do this together! Have a super Sunday!
ReplyDelete