Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its A Small World After All







I love when that song its stuck in my head... Well Peanut and I are off to Disney today well we actually leave at 5:00 tonight, so we last minute packing and last minute errands.. Here are some pictures from the Easter egg hunt at our Apts on Sat. I hope to post if the room has wireless if not I hope everyone has a great week and I will be back with lots of fun pictures!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time Vickie!! Enjoy Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pictures...she looks beautiful!
    Have fun at Disney...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at Disney! Your girl's shoes are just adorable. She looks so cute!

    I'm just getting around to catching up with everyone. I wanted to say thanks so much for your sweet words about my uncle. It meant a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete