I am so excited one of my favorite shows is back on tonight WIPEOUT that show is so darned funny! Remember that show from last summer and right after was that Japanese game show not that is some funny stuff. On a more serious note a friend of mine asked if I would make some cards for some troubled children that go to a special camp. I was suppose to make cards they could send to family and friends for b~day or just to say hi.. So I thought I would make this cute little bee card that could be used for any occasion. It says "Your one in a Buzzillion". I hope everyone had a great day and that the sun was shining for everyone.
Hugs
Vickie
Hi Vicki, what a cute little card...I love those bees :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely gesture you have made.
Bless your sweet heart.
Hugs
Lisa.xx
PS. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my shabby card.xx
Really cute card! I love the buzzillion.
ReplyDeleteBEEutiful card!! (hehe) I love the cute saying too!!
ReplyDelete