Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DUM DUM DUM~Hailey

I saw this cute post over at a fellow military spouses Blog, where she interviewed her son and just typed everything he said. TOO CUTE! So I thought it was such a great idea that I wanted to give it a try. So here goes (warning I just asked and typed)

All About My Mom~

1. How old is your mom? 33
2.What is your mom's favorite color~pink of course
3.What is your mom's favorite food~Meat(sorry PETA)
4.How tall is your mom~ a little short and a little tall(thanks Hailey I love the tall part)
5.What shoe size does your mom wear~7
6.What is her favorite TV show~ news(HUHH??)
7.What time does your mom wake up in the mornings? when I wake her (hehe)
8.What does your mom do while your at school? goes to the store(I wish I did everyday)
9.What do you like best about your mom? her hugs, she likes to snuggle and she gives me food(?)


All about my dad

1.How old is dad~ 40( dad would be sad by this he is 38)
2.What is dad's favorite Sport to play~ he likes to run
3.what is dad's favorite food? Meat
4.How strong is dad? a little (sorry dear)
5.Where does dad work? On a submarine
6.What is dad's favorite TV show? well I don't know because I am bed usually when he comes home from work
7.What is your favorite thing to do with dad~ Go on dates(so cute)
8.How tall is dad? Tall
9.what is the best thing about dad~ he takes me on fun dates


ok that is what our little peanut thinks about us

Hugs
Vickie

5 comments:

  1. Love the questions and answers. Your daughter is so sweet ;)
    I can tell your daughter likes her dates with DAD...my daughter is 20 and thanks to dates with her dad...she has very high standards for the young men she has a date with. Way to go DADS that take daughters on DATES! ;) Have a beautiful DAY...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I had so much fun asking questions and the answers just amde me laugh. My husband will be under way all of June so I'm going to ask my little one the same questions and hide it for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these questionaires... so fun & funny to hear their answers. I should post the one Bryn made for me this year. The older the get, the more spot-on the answers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! I love the answers from her perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute. i love that she thinks that all you do everyday is shop.

    ReplyDelete