Hello everyone! I hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day I know I did.. So I wanted to post the other deployment craft we did. This is an altered paint can that I scrapped and ribboned up! Warning the colors you are little bit crazy Hailey picked all the colors out and I just did the work. Its not one of my better ones but it serves its purpose. I filled it with Hershey kisses so Hailey could eat one everyday until daddy comes home. The saying is "A Kiss A Day While Your Away"! I know corny but we liked it. I hope everyone has a great week!
Hugs
Vickie
I think that is such a great idea. I did something almost the same with Landon. I just had a HUGE glass jar with all of them in there for him. I will have to try to make a better looking one for the next deployment.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea & a great way for Hailey to feel as if she's doing something for her Dad every day he's away! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet idea.
ReplyDeleteFort Hood is about 2 hours from where I live. My daughter flies into Kileen Airport when she comes home from college in Tulsa OKlahoma. I have witnessed many good byes and welcome homes there. I rarely leave there without shedding a tear myself!
I am so thankful for our soldiers fighting for our freedom!
Have a beautiful DAY! Julie
very cute! love this idea.
ReplyDelete