I recieved this little quiz thing in my email and thought I would post here so please copy and paste and fill in with your own answers..
1~What is your favorite colors? Well that would most defintely be PINK
2~What is your favorite thing to eat(you could eat it everyday if your hips allowed) hehe this is so funny. I would eat Mexican food everyday of the week if my butt would let me..
3~What time do you get up in the mornings? 700
4~What kind of hobbies do you have?scrapbooking, cardmaking, cooking, baking, shopping(is that a hobby)
5~Are you a morning person or a night owl? well actually I can do both
6~What is your favorite all time movie? well I have alot that I could watch over and over but I guess it would have to be Jaws
7~What is your favorite TV show? Well this is hard because I like to watch a few but it would be Law and Order SVU and House
8~If money was no problem where is one place in this world would you want to go to? I have always wanted my husband to take me to Tahiti! ( I hope to go for our 10th anniversary)
9~What is your favorite flower? I love Tulips and Peonies
10~Are you a Diamond or Pearl girl? Ok seriously I have to chose because really I am a both girl haha!
ok now post a recent picture of yourself. OMG I am so not good with pictures of myself I think I never look good in them.
I hope everyone had a truly wonderful and blessed Memorial Day
Hugs
Vickie
Ummmm..... Vickie.... you are HOT... soooo stop feeling like you can't post photos of yourself... okay?! And those glasses.... WAY CUTE! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhen is 10 years, BTW? It's next year for us.... hopefully going to celebrate in Tuscany. We'll see! :-)
And I ♥ your hair, too... :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on #2!
ReplyDeleteVickie....It is so good to put a name with a face! I'm with Deana....YOU ARE HOT!! I love how much Hailey looks like you!!!!
ReplyDelete