Sunday, May 17, 2009

rainy and dreary day




So here comes the rain again! Wow what an awful day we are having but Hailey and I decided to just stay home and just be crafty. Well the other night her daddy emailed and asked for her to write him a letter. So I asked her what she wanted to say to him and I wrote it all day on a piece of paper for her. Well she "wrote" her first email to daddy the other night. It was so cute and she actually did very well the only problem was kept forgetting where the "E" was! Saturday I watched Twilight I had never heard of it or even read the books when it came to the theaters. SO I bought the DVD to see what all the hype was about wellll. I thought the movie was so good and very romantic I actually watched it again last night. Funny I know but really if you have not seen it I would defintely give it a try. Have a great Sunday

Hugs
Vickie

2 comments:

  1. I love twilight. The books are even better. The rain has been non-stop here! I'm ready to play outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen the movie OR read the book. Guess I'll have to rent it, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete