Wow I have been so busy the past few days. I am getting prepared for Hailey's Kindergarten Graduation and not really looking forward to it, I know that I will cry. Its so sad that my little girl is growing up so fast and going into the first grade. It was such a dreary day that Hailey and I decided to go to the Aquarium and IMAX it was awesome. Tomorrow as part of my workout regime I am starting get this Belly Dancing classes(I am alittle scared about this, but of course I emailed my hubby and he is very excited to get home to see what I have learned)funny man!!! I also am starting a Zumba class, I am doing this at the Y so I am looking forward to it all. They are also starting a Zumba class for kids so Hailey saw an You~Tube video on Zumba and wanted to actually do it so I am thrilled for her. Well I am off I have to think about what kind of cake to make Hailey for her graduation night.. Have a great weekend friends...
Hugs
Vickie
Ok.... that snake photo made my heart skip a beat. :-(
ReplyDeleteGood luck with graduation.... I'm afraid you're probably going to need a Kleenex or two...
Have FUN with Zumba & Belly Dancing!!!!!! :-)
You always stay so busy and do SUCH fun things with your daughter! What a fun mommy you are!! :o)
ReplyDelete