Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Goodbye Wednesday Hello Thursday


As usual this week is flying by! Today it was actually alot warmer then its been so I did my hour work out and then headed to the pool with Hailey.


I was able to work on some scrapbook pages tonight. I have been making cards for so long that I am really behind of my scrappin. Here is one of the pages I did tonight. I am also watching Madea Goes to Jail and if any of you have seen the Madea movies, this one is just as funny and good as the others. I am a huge Tyler Perry fan he makes such great movies. Oh and it helps he is funny to boot!!! Have a great night and be back tomorrow with some cards I am working on for a swap...

hugs

Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Hello again Vickie. What a beautiful, bright and colourful page for your scrapbooking. I havnt got into that yet, so busy making cards which I love to do.
    Have a lovely day, will be back to see you again soon.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, Vickie!!!

    I just wanted to let you know you won my RAK!
    You can contact me at jenniwren32@yahoo.com with your contact information, so I can get your goodies and birdhouse out to you. :)

    ReplyDelete