Wow where did that weekend go?? Hailey had birthday party to attend of Saturday which was like 97 degrees, it was miserable! The party was a Luau/flip flop party so of course she just thought that was the greatest thing in the world. Then we had a family movie night which included her favorite food spaghetti and meatballs. Then of course she picked the movies we were to watch and it was HSM and HSM 2. Be still my beating heart that Troy is just too cute!!! Then we had a "campout" in my bedroom with her Tinkerbell tent and sleeping bags! So it turned out to be a great Saturday!
Here is a card I made for a birthday it has a pocket in the front for some money or GC whatever you want to put in there. I used this cute little cherry stamp that I have been saving for a rainy day.
Well our Monday has been busy so far with the "Y" for Body Design(weights) and then some swimming. Tonight is Camp Rock on Disney so of course we have to stay up and watch that. Even though we have it on DVD and have seen it so many times in the last year!!!
Have a great Monday
Hugs
Vickie
Hi Vickie...Cute pics! I love seeing pictures of Hailey!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a good week!!!!
♥ that cherry card & Hailey is too cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Vickie, glad you have had a nice time with Hailey. The cherry card is fabulous, simple yet very effective.
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra x