I saw this on a Blog along time ago so I apologize for not saying who asked this question just forgot.
WHAT ARE THE 4 PLACES IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU WOULD LOVE TO VISIT?
Ok this is so hard because I would love to visit alot of places here in the US! So I condensed it down for this.
1~ Ok don't laugh but my favorite movie of all time is Jaws, well I have loved Amity which of course is Martha's Vineyard. It just seemed like a little town I would want to live in. So that is at the top of my list is to go see "Amity".
2~The Grand Canyon of all the things I have seen I have never been here. It truly just looks so gorgeous and well maybe a little unbelieveable. Great picture opportunities here!
3~Alaska really do I need to explain why? My parents took a cruise to Alaska last fall and they loved it. They said no words could really express how beautiful it really was there. I just want to see an iceberg I mean come on ICEBERG!!!
4~Ok my last choice would have to be Hawaii we lived there when I was 8 yrs old. So of course I would love to go back and really experience it as an adult with my husband of course. Romantical if you ask me. I would love to visit Maui!
Please feel free to post to your Blog or just answer in the comment section. Your 4 choices I would love to see where other people would like to visit.
Have a great week everyone
Vickie
1) agree with the grand canyon. I have been there before but of course would love to go back just to take pictures.
ReplyDelete2)Alaska would be nice to visit. never been.
3) Anywhere with mountains with a nice photo op area.
4)Well as you can see, anywhere with good picture taking opportunities. :)