Hello Bloggy friends its the weekend again. I had a great dinner with my best friends tonight at Texas Roadhouse love that place.. I also got my birthday gift from them which was Bath and Body stuff(love it) and the Princess Cricut cartridge. OMG I was so surprised I have been wanting that for along time.. Thanks so much Kelly and Lee!!!
I was able to get in 2 LO's tonight first one being my Glamour Shot picture from my Senior Year(1994) and then the 2nd one was of Me and Steve on our first Disney vacation way back in 2000.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Tomorrow is family movie night and this weekends movie is Bambi do you guys remember that one?? Whats for dinner well Hailey wants breakfast so I am making Banana and Walnut pancakes...
Hugs
Vickie
Adorable LO's! Sounds like you're going to have a FUN dinner! :-)
ReplyDelete