Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Monday











Hello bloggy friends I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th of July! A few weeks ago I found this AWESOME blog and started to follow and to my surprise she was having a RAK and I WON! I couldn't believe it I really never win anything. Well I got my package in the mail today and all I can say WOW she really sent me some awesome stuff and this cute little birdhouse that she altered. I have to say this woman can craft she is amazing. So if you get a chance go over and check out Jen's Blog you really won't be sorry. jenniwren32.blogspot.com




On Saturday we had our movie night/tea party which turned out to be alot of fun.. Well our tea sandwiches were these cute little "cupcake sandwiches" on saw on this sweet Blog I found a few weeks ago. She makes "cupcakes" out of everything so you really need to check out her Blog as well because its awesome... lafujimama.com and then click on her cupcake icon.




Then I had to make Hailey's favorite cookies which are the Meringue cookies. So I made blue and white ones well that is what she requested..




I hope everyone has a great week ahead..




Hugs


Vickie



1 comment:

  1. Congrats in the win!! I love bird houses! LUCKY!!
    PS~The cookies look divine!

    ReplyDelete