Sunday, August 9, 2009

card post


Hello everyone! I hope the weekend treated everyone well.. It was busy for me and Hailey BUT today we really just took it easy.. I cleaned some and she played with her Barbies and then we went swimming. Talk about a heat wave wow today we actually reached 100! It was so incredibly hot and they are calling for more of the same tomorrow. Wow I think our summer came late this year we usually have 100's by now but this was the first since last year..


I was able to get in a card tonight, its been hard to get back into crafting since I made it back home.. But I tried my hand at watercoloring and well it didn't turn out to great but it will do for now..


I hope everyone has a great week ahead. We have a month until school starts which I can't believe I mean seriously where did summer go????


Hugs

Vickie

1 comment: