Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disney On Ice here we come


So today Hailey and I are going to see the Disney on Ice.  Let me tell you we are so excited to..  Will post pictures as soon as we get them.  More exciting news this week was we got an exact date of when my husband is coming home.  That made my Tuesday to get that info, it made it more real for me and Hailey.  So now we are counting days and not weeks and months anymore!  I was able to get a few layouts and cards done this week in my nonsleeping hours which tend to be alot lately!  I think I am super nervous and excited about the husband coming home silly I know.  I hope everyone has a great week.  We are having some very fall like temps this week.  I think its time to bring out the little light coat...;)!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT LO's! ♥ all the pink!

    Yay for the official countdown! :-)

    ReplyDelete