Whoa where did the week go? Wow I last posted on Monday and now its Friday my goodness time is flying. So not much to report other than working on my "to do list" and now I think Hailey and I have settled into a school routine. You know the first week is hard to get going still on that "summer schedule" you know the one where you do nothing but fun stuff. So tonight we are off to watch the movie Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs. I love the part where the pancake falls on the school and the kids scream NO SCHOOL! Then on Sunday we are having a "friend party" its a little gift from me to Hailey since she has made it through this deployment like a real trooper. So she is having some friends over to watch Beauty and the Beast and have tea party like foods. So tomorrow will be a day of baking for me I am not buying a thing I am scratch making everything. I think she likes that more anyway! Here is a picture of Hailey with the gift I got her for the first day of school. The Chrissa doll from American Girl
Hugs
i have never heard of that movie, let me know how it is maybe the kids will wanna watch it! your daughter is too cute,
ReplyDelete