Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New hair and homecoming dress


So as most of you know I don't like pictures being taken of me. I am still very self conscious of the way I look. But got my new shorter do' and I finally found what I think is the dress for homecoming. But who knows I could change my mind in the next few week. So here goes I love honest opinions too because I would rather look crazy now and change it then when I am seeing my husband for the first time in 6 months...

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me???!! The red dress is HOT, the hair is HOT, & YOU are HOT! He is going to be SOOOO HAPPY to see you! (Oh & the shoes are PERFECTION... but I already told you that when you bought them!) YAY! You look GREAT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty you look! I really love the new hair and that dress is really pretty - the color is great! My only suggestion would be, if you haven't thought of it yet, is cute little accessories, necklace, bracelet, etc. If you're not a jewelry person then, nevermind! I'm sure he will be sooo happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look fabulous. I wouldn't change a think other than if you are adding the jewelry. But you don't NEED it. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA!!! Your going to knock his socks off HOTTIE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete