One of the things Hailey had been telling her daddy on phone calls was she wanted him to take her to the pumpkin patch when he got home.. Well the first weekend it was horribly rainy and dreary! So this past Saturday it actually was quite pretty and warm so off we went to the farm.. We were able to get 3 sizes Hailey of course wanted a tiny pumpkin and daddy got a great big to carve..
After the farm Steve was actually able to enjoy "family movie night" something Hailey and I had started while he was gone.. So you ask what was the movie? Well Hailey wanted him to see The Hannah Montana Movie since daddy hadn't seen it. Poor man! But sshhh he actually liked it especially the music. We made homemade pizza and chocolate chip cookies. So of course it was such a great night and especially great getting to share it with Steve..
I hope everyone has a great week. I also wanted to thank a very dear friend Deana for creating such a wonderful keepsake of Steve's homecoming. It will be something I will cherish forever.. Words can't thank you enough for doing that for me and my family... Please go and check out her Blog because she is a super talented artist! http://deanaboston.typepad.com/divalogues/
Adorable pumpkin patch photos! Can't wait to see what you create with those!
ReplyDeletePS. The 3 of us watched the Hannah Montana movie together, too, & we ALL enjoyed it! :-)
Have a great day! :-)