Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wow I can't believe its almost Christmas

I can't believe I haven't posted in a week.. I just don't know where the time is going!  I have been able to finish wrapping gifts and work on some LO's in the process to..  Hailey had her last day of school yesterday now its fun for the next 12 days.. We have so much planned while daddy is off work to that we are going to take full advantage and have lots and lots of FUN!  I hope all my wonderful blogger friends have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!!!
Halloween LO with Hailey and Steve and Hailey's friend Jasmine!
Hailey getting ready for school yesterday.. They had their party..

1 comment:

  1. Adorable LO, Vickie, & I ♥ the photo of Hailey by the tree! So CUTE!

    Have a VERY Merry Christmas! Enjoy celebrating with your beautiful famil! I know it will be extra special since Steve will be there, too!

    You're the best!

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete