Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change you life! There is point to this but I am so making that motto everytime I buy a new pair of shoes(at least that is what I am telling Steve from now on). So this week is so short and very busy.. Yesterday I managed to squeeze in a pedicure and got this great OPI color and I love it https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrHdlcBcQyF9Ceah49lBqicDZgKsmLYIi-ZNhLdraXObB0M2t622D_Bqz6YoySETDa7bMZRISLU6_2HOawDe5xri_dBwlSaGGxx_r437jACGt0FfHns0F1N5p_qhf_3oZJMSX81qIXYA0/s1600-h/swatchrussian3.jpg.
Then I went to a Partylite Party last night.. Have you heard of Partylite candles??? They are really wonderful and are a must for all houses!
Ok here is the card I made with the above quote...
Hugs
Vickie
Hmmm... I'd try that one, but I think Bob would just tell me that my life changed about 90 pairs ago. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat card is adorable & I think I might need to get that stamp. Or maybe I'll just type it out & make some journaling strips! Too CUTE!
PS... Good luck with using that quote with Steve... hope it works! :-)
Hugs...
That quote is SOOO true!! I love PartyLite. I have a bunch of it! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteThis card is the sweetest! Finally found your blog. I added you to my blog roll. :) And became a follower.
ReplyDelete