Ok for last night, I am not a football fan at all.. But I always love to watch the Superbowl because its exciting and well the commercials are usually funny and oh the food is awesome! But I will say I watched the whole game and was actually rooting for the Saints because they had never been in the Superbowl so they were really the underdogs.. I have to say the game was very exciting and wow the Saints played an amazing game!
Ramblings of a Navy wife, mom and student, Oh and on occasion crafty talk too!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Hello
Wow got some more snow this weekend..I was dreading it because there was still piles of snow from the last snow storm.. Snow is great and all but I am so ready for Spring already! I was able to get some crafting in this weekend although I was quite busy. We had a luncheon with Steve's boat, while not alot of people showed up because of the weather it was still very yummy.. I mean it was at a Mexican restaurant so how bad could it be! Then we had to order Hailey's cupcakes for her class on Friday(her birthday is Sat).. Of course we are suppose to go to New York for this joyous occasion but I am so worried that the weather is not going to cooperate! So I have made a back~up plan just in case, we are going to take her to the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg and of course mommy is going to shop at the Outlets(this is the worse case scenario) ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally ADORABLE card, Vickie! That's definitely my new FAV Vickie card! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe got about 4 or 5 inches of snow here last night... so ANOTHER no school day!
Hope you get to do your outlet shopping!
Hugs...