Here are a few LO's I have been working on
Ramblings of a Navy wife, mom and student, Oh and on occasion crafty talk too!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Movie Review and LO's
Well Steve had duty last night so I was able to watch some chick flicks you know sometimes you just need a good cry before bed. ;)! So last night I watched My Sister's Keeper omgoodness if you have not seen this movie I think you should.. I have never read the book so I only have the movie to go by and I thought it was a good movie very very sad though.. You will defintely need the tissues, so needless to say I didn't get a whole of scrapping done while watching it.. Then after that I managed to get another movie in before bed so I watched House Bunny.. Ok that movie was really goofy and just really ok.. I laughed a couple of times but all and all I probably wouldn't tell my friends to watch it.hehe..
Here are a few LO's I have been working on
Here are a few LO's I have been working on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable LO's, Vickie! All so cute & girly, just like Hailey! :-)
ReplyDeleteHailey looks so much like you Vickie. Awesome LO's. Love the dangley earings.
ReplyDelete