I hope everyone has a super weekend..
Ramblings of a Navy wife, mom and student, Oh and on occasion crafty talk too!
Friday, March 5, 2010
All Green
So I have been so busy with this new site and all that wow hardly anytime for myself..I got to go out to lunch with my BFF yesterday for Mexican food! Which is always good to me!!! So been busy getting ready for our Disney Trip which by the way is like 29 days away gosh its coming so fast.. So we are renting a vacation home like we try to always do..Its cheaper plus I get to cook meals which saves money so we can spend it elsewhere! ;) Here are a few cards I have been working on for St Patrick's Day..Steve has duty tomorrow so its a girls day with nail painting and crafting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're swapping out our AZ timeshare for a place in FL too! Last time we stayed at a Disney resort, so this will be a little different. Only 7 more days for us!
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards... I'm loving all the sparkle! Too CUTE! :-)
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!