Here are a few cards I have been working on. I hope everyone has a super Sunday!
Ramblings of a Navy wife, mom and student, Oh and on occasion crafty talk too!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Happy Sunday
Well can you believe it we are heading into the 3rd week of March already can you say time is flying? To make things worse well we set the clocks of today did you remember? So yesterday me and my BFF had a girls day out which I don't ever do. So we went to Williamsburg Outlet shopping, lunch and then more shopping.. So I told myself just spend alittle bit of money I was going for Keds for out Disney trip well I came home with bags from Coach, Dooney, Yankee Candle, and oh yes a bag for my Keds! We went to Carrabas for lunch and as in the words of Spongebob it was the BEST DAY EVER!
Here are a few cards I have been working on. I hope everyone has a super Sunday!
Here are a few cards I have been working on. I hope everyone has a super Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment