Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Weekend

So it has turned out to be a nice weekend kinda chilly you certainly wouldn't no that it was Spring!  I am still in the packing mode for Disney, you it relly takes sometime to get just the right clothes in the suitcase because you just never know how the weather might during Spring...

Well I have been able to work on some crafty things in between packing and cleaning you know MOM things!  I hope everyone is having such a super weekend..
Merci Spring card

Vampire Diva

Hailey making Valentines for her class

2 comments:

  1. Cute LO's & card, Vickie!

    My suggestion is to pack clothes you can layer. You can always wrap your sweater or jacket around your waist if you get too warm. Also, buy (or pack) some ponchos in a gift shop for the wet rides. We did that for Bob & Bryn... otherwise they would've turned blue after riding those rides! LOL!

    Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so super cute...both of em! Love what you did with the ribbon...and the little apron at the bottom of the LO. So creative of you ;)

    ReplyDelete