I hope everyone has a super week!
Ramblings of a Navy wife, mom and student, Oh and on occasion crafty talk too!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Oh Happy Days
Wow this week is going to be in the 60's oh be still my beating heart...I can't believe we might actually be on the downhill slope to Spring..I think this has been the worst winter we have had here at the beach in the 6 yrs we have lived here. I have seen more snow then I have probably ever wanted to see..Yesterday was a great day my BFF and I went clothes shopping which is always fun..Then we played cards which always makes a stomach busting night..We laugh so hard all the time I wake up with a sore jaw..But hey thats the best kind of pain! Here are a few cards I have been working on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vickie, these are all so cute! I love how you made carrots out of hearts! Genius!
ReplyDeleteCute cards, as always!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun girl's night! And YAY for nice weather! :-)