Our first day of park fun was EPCOT~we had fun riding Test Track(Hailey's fave), Soarin, all of the Nemo stuff and of course walking the countries of enjoying the sites..One of the highlights was eating lunch in Norway at the Banquet Hall with the Princesses, it was so awesome and the food as ususal was delicious..
The next best thing was on our way out of the park we stopped in the invention area near Spaceship Earth, and went in to see a comedy sketch about Velcro..Well Steve got picked to go against another dad for a contest..They had to put on purple frilly aprons and then diaper and put bottles in the mouth of babydolls..Then velcro them to their aprons..I was laughing so hard I was crying and so having a hard time taking pictures.. When we asked Hailey that night what was the best part of the day she said "daddy getting on stage and taking care of the babies"!
I hope everyone is having a super week..I will be back later on through the week with more pictures and more funny stories..
So glad to hear you're back & that you had a GREAT trip! Now it's time for another vacation so you can get a little rest, right? LOL! Hailey's photos are so cute & that is hilarious that Steve was called up on stage! What great & fun memories!
ReplyDeleteNow back to reality & lots of laundry, I'm sure! :-)
Have a great week, Vickie!
Hugs...