So I have finally been able to do some heavy duty scrapbooking only took me over a month to get motivated ha!
So Mother's Day is coming soon! What are your plans? Well me and Hailey were invited by our very best friends to have a late lunch/early dinner at Carrabas on Sunday..So I am really looking forward to that. Plus on Saturday me and my BFF and our daughters are getting pedicure, which is going to be a super time..I mean who doesn't love getting there toes did???
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Key to daddy's heart

close up of the picture..This picture was taken in Feb 2005 right after Hailey had turned 2.. Steve had just got home from a 7 deployment and Hailey was trying to kiss him..I love this picture its just so sweet of them..In the background you will see we put up a tiny tree since he had missed Christmas..There were lots of presents underneath for him and for Hailey's birthday..
That is so adorable, Vickie! What a great memory, too! :-)
ReplyDelete