Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2nd grade here we come!

Well our summer has official come to an end..  Hailey starts school tomorrow and I am not really looking forward to it and I know she is not...Of course she is so nervous and I have tried so hard to reassure her that eveerything will be ok and that she is going to make lots of new friends but I don't think that is really helping..  We met her teacher last night and thank God she was so nice and think Hailey is going to really like her alot... 

As for me I am finally working on my bucket list and one of the things I wanted to accomplish was finishing getting my degree...Well I start school on Sept 13th!!!  I am really excited and scared too of course...But the best part is I only have a 1 1/2 left and then I will have my Bachelors Degree! 

Its rainy and very cold here today in Washington I think its the start of our Fall weather which I hear is not so fun...But we still love it here despite the rainy and dreary days!!

Here are a few LO's I have managed to get done the last few days..

Hugs to my friends

Hailey and her Meme on trip in Florida


A picture of me and Hailey at Seaworld..It looks off center but that how it is suppose to look really! ;)


Me and Steve waiting in some kind of line of course at Disney!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe our babies are in second grade!! and good for you going back!!! It's so hard with the kids but it's so worth it in the end :)

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that you're going back to school to finish up your degree! You'll do great, I'm sure! I'm not a big fan of back-to-school time either, but Hailey will do well & make LOTS of new friends!

    Cute, cute pages, Vickie! I'm loving the little raccoons & the trees!

    ReplyDelete