So one of the things we got when we moved was a DVR! I honestly don't know how we lived without it for so long..I have alot of things to do on a daily basis that I hate to miss my shows at night...Plus I love being able to get through those obnoxious commercials...So here are the shows that are must see's for me this fall
Monday~Dancing With the Stars
House
Tuesday~Dancing With the Stars Results show
Biggest Loser
Wednesday~(this is a big night of TV for me)
America's Next Top Model
Man vs Food
Law and Order SVU
Law and Order Los Angeles
Thursday~Snapped
Friday~20/20
Saturday~48 Mystery
Sunday~America's Funniest Home Videos
Extreme Makeover
So what do you watch??
Well I am just truckin along here with school nothing good or bad to say about it...It keeps me very busy..Like I said thank goodness for the DVR!
No comments:
Post a Comment