Ok so I am staying on this blogging roll! Today was a very busy day I volunteer at Hailey's school for 4 hours it's so much fun, but oh so tiring! I honestly don't know how that teacher does it on a daily basis. But let me say I am glad she does, she is a super great teacher. The 2nd graders are so funny and a handful! Then back home to work on my homework, I am getting into the heart of my degree a lot of the nursing stuff now and although I remember a lot from the Navy its still very brain tiring hahaha!! Then on to Gymnastics for Hailey which ends at 7 making it a late night for dinner and getting to bed at a decent hour will at least for her anyway! We have Spring Break at the end of this month so we are really looking forward to that. We have planned a trip to Olympia to stay at the Great Wolf Lodge for 2 days and just really having fun and swiming the whole time we are there. Well I hope everyone had a super day. Boring Blog post I know, but hey at least I did it for the 2nd night! Good night my friends.
Vickie
No comments:
Post a Comment