Hello everyone well school is coming to an end! Which I am happy about but also sad I can't believe I will have a 3rd grader. Honestly where does the time go???
I thought I would do some more getting to know you questions so here goes:
1~If you could have any super power what would it be? Well I would love to be able to have the gift of extra time in the day because it just seems life is just going to fast and Hailey is growing up so fast and I would love for her to be little again.
2~ If you won a million dollars today what would be the first frivolous thing you would buy? Well I would love to have my dream car which is a BMW 750 its a huge fancy roomy and very fast car but I want one so bad.
3~ What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up? Well the only thing I buy that would be considered luxurious would be my Coach Purses well technically anything Coach. If I totally had to give it up I would.
4~ If you had to chose between great wisdom or great wealth what would you chose? I of course would chose great wisdom because if you had that you could make work to your advantage and then achieve great wealth!
5~ If you were stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 things would you bring? Well of course my chapstick I can't live without that, a Kindle, sunglasses, my IPOD stocked with all kinds of family photos, and my family!!!
I hope everyone had a great day! Would love to see some answers from everybody else!
Vickie
No comments:
Post a Comment