Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I wanna know you!

1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?~ Well like some one else said I am very good about disappearing over here.  I tend to be good at that haha!  In real life my talent would be time management.  I have always been able to keep good time and get everywhere on time, most of the time extra early.  That was stomped into my head during my time in the Navy.  If your not 15 minutes early then your late hahaha!!!
2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous?~ I tend to think I am very funny.  So it would be fun to become a comedian!  Maybe I am not but I am good at making Hailey and Steve LOL a lot!
3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?~HMM this one is hard because I never get tired of people asking me questions.  So I would have to say nothing bothers me that bad!
4.) What's the last thing you broke?~ Well this is pretty easy a cereal bowl and man was I upset!  
5.) Finish this sentence.  I can't believe I used to sleep in late, stay in PJ's all day, take naps, all of this was done way before Hailey came a long!  


I found this cute little Q&A over at Andrea's Blog!  I would love for you to play along so that way I can read some of your great answers!  




I hope everyone has a great day!


Hugs 
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment