Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 235th Birthday America!

So what are your plans for July 4th?  We are going to just spend time together as a family and grill out.  This is a busy week for us we have Steve's parents and my parents coming in for 10 days and we are so excited.  We usually don't have both of our families together like that just because of where we live at the time or hard to coordinate both sets schedule!  So we are so thrilled that the house will be bursting at the seams with everyone.

Now on to some crafty talk this week I entered a challenge it was of course red, white and blue themed so I scrapped a picture my sweet friend Lauren took last year when Steve was getting an award from the boat.  I used my new Stampin Up! papers which of course are nautical themed which is just right up my alley ;)!  I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!




Hugs
Vickie

1 comment: