Wow sorry I haven't been on here in almost a week.. I have been so busy with work wow those college students are something else.. But that is a whole other post. So I bought me and Peanut tickets to go watch the Jonas Brothers movie oh yes I forgot to say that Peanut loves and I mean loves the Jonas Brothers.. So I paid 15.00 yes 15.00 for each of our tickets can you say OMG! Then the girl informs me that she needs a JB sweatshirt and a JB hat. Because she had to look fashionable for this movie. SERIOUSLY?? I will totally be sure and post pictures that night. Sub boy will be so thrilled to take Peanut and me to see this movie with a million other screaming and singing girls that night.. I am sure I will have to repay him some way ;)! Well I am off to make some cards tonight for a few swaps that I am in. I will post them later.. Hugs and kisses
~Victoria~
No comments:
Post a Comment