Wow what a week we had we have a new president, we had a "snow storm" that canceled school, today got up to 60 after 2 weeks of freezing temp. I am just sitting here watching A Few Good Men I just love that movie not a huge Tom Cruise fan but great movie. So this weekend will be very busy for me and Peanut, tomorrow I have a to reserve a spot for her b~day wow I can't believe my baby is going to be 6 yrs old that is whole nother post. Then grocery shopping how I hate to do that on the weekend too many people makes me feel so claustrophobic! Or maybe its just all the stupid people out there. I have a alot of b~day and Valentine cards to make this weekend for alot of swaps that I am apart of. Plus my sweetie should be home soon and of course Peanut and I are sooo thrilled with that. Then we are on the countdown to we are outta this place. Of course I know our friends aren't thrilled with that(sorry;). It will be sad to leave but I am very excited to start a "new" life it will be something different for all of us. Ok friends I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend
~Victoria~
No comments:
Post a Comment