So Peanut and I were coming home from Barnes and Noble the other day and well the thing that I have been dreading for the last 6 yrs came to light. Mom how did I get in your belly? I just about ran the truck off the road! So after catching my breath and trying to gather my thoughts and trying to think about what to say. I said well when a mommy and daddy love eachother very much and she goes mom how did I get into your belly. So I said the first thing that popped into my head God put you there. She said oh ok. I guess she was satisfied with that answer.
So I have been thinking about how to work this Blog and I think starting next week I was going to start adding recipes, make~up ideas and tips, home decorating tips, and of course crafts and such.
Good night friends
Victoria
can't wait to see the new stuff next week!!
ReplyDelete