Sunday, February 15, 2009

bowling party, and everything else in between




So today we are having Peanuts actually b~day party. For the festivites this year she has chosen a bowling party. So this ought to be a great picture taking day with 10 6 yrs and 1 9 yr old at the helms. So my Valentines was very fun Bubblehead and I went out with our best friends, we decided to go to the movies. Drum roll please we saw Paul Blart Mall Cop ok so I know its not that romantic but let me tell you it was a very funny movie and we just laughed so hard! Then after that we had dinner at Carrabas wow that is some good stuff.. My wonderful husband got me some beautiful tulips and a GC to a Spa so I will be anxiously waiting to use that. Ok on to the everything else!!! Have you guys heard of Guitar Hero ok well its this little game that has taken over the world. Well it has made its way into our home and it makes us think we are rockstars!!! Let me tell you its great when you are winning but if you mess up once the crowd is brutal I am talking you totally get BOOED off the stage what for a WII game????




Ok I hope everyone had a great V~day please share your day!






Hugs




~Victoria~

2 comments:

  1. Had a great night!!! Great Movie, Awesome dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i love carrabbas! yum! it sounds like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete