Ok so I know I haven't been around for a few days but I had to get through Peanuts 4 day birthday thank goodness that is over with. It was fun and all but dang a parent can go broke having 2 birthday parties. So tonight the whats for dinner? I made Chicken with Lemon butter sauce..
Here are the things I used
3 chicken breast (which I pounded until they were really thin)
1 egg
1/2 c flour
1/2 c seasoned breadcrumbs
2 lemons for the juice
salt
pepper
dry white wine
unsalted butter
After I pounded the chicken thin I dipped into egg, then into flour, back into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs. I put into a hot skillet with some Olive Oil and some butter cooked 5 minutes on eachside. Then when chicken was done I put in the oven to keep warm and finishing cooking if need be. Then I wiped out skillet put back on the heat with some more Olive Oil and more butter, then I added 1/3 c of Fresh Lemon Juice, and 1/2 c of dry white wine, stirred. I let it boil until it reduced to half and then added some more butter for a creamy texture. I served with Linguine and Asparagus.
Enjoy
Victoria
No comments:
Post a Comment